- Open letter to B.C. Premier and Health ministers, from health professionals
- “The Silence of the Professors” (on issues they should be addressing)
- Statement by Canadian ethics professor, Julie Ponesse, who refused experimental vaccine on the grounds of freedom of medical choice, informed consent, and bodily autonomy.
- A call for medical freedom of choice against mandates in universities
- A Letter to Public Health Officers (from 12 Canadian scholars)
- Letter from 57 doctors, urging an end to ‘vaccines’
- Article: “A crisis has now darkened Western democracies just as surely as long-benighted dictatorships. Wherein
does it lie? In the disdain with which its proud technocrats dismiss conscience.”
- Statistics Canada report: four times as many people under 65 years old died from ‘lockdown deaths’ as from Covid-19. A lockdown death is from suicide, overdose, or lack of access to medical care.
- An article on how the Prime Minister (Trudeau) is demonizing and scapegoating Canadians unjustly and why that’s wrong
- Why so many vaccinated people are getting sick? Why are they still promoting the ‘vaccine’ if it’s causing the 4th wave?https://sharylattkisson.com/2021/08/study-why-so-many-vaccinated-people-are-getting-sick/
And a shorter version of the same, on ADE
- Dr. Robert Malone on ADE
- Why was the lockdown model ever followed at all? The costs outweigh the benefits: https://gbdeclaration.org/focused-protection/
Could it be that it had political value for authoritarians, far more than any public health benefit, and the health care industry submitted for fear of losing their jobs? That’s plausible because many who did speak out this draconian measure lost their jobs.
- Photos of nurses protesting —they object to vaccine mandates. Not all health professionals are in agreement with what’s happening now – we just don’t hear about them in the media. Why is that? The media in Canada is paid by the government to promote its position.
How can it be right to destroy people’s livelihoods and violate their inalienable rights for a disease with a 94 to 99% recovery rate, and then force people to take an experimental drug or lose their jobs and services? That’s discrimination.
How can it be right to compel healthy university students who have a 99.99% recovery rate to take the jab and put them at risk of adverse events?
How is it right to violate human rights and create a segregated society in which one group of it is scapegoated by imposing vaccine passports and mandates?
How is right to suppress low-cost treatments that work in favour of expensive, experimental drugs that don’t provide immunity – drugs that give Big Pharma huge profits and state actors absolute power over us?
How is it right to coerce another person to take a drug again their will?
Do Canadians really want a society in which the following are the norm?
• Censorship (no freedom of speech, no academic freedom)
• Suspension of inalienable rights
• Statism and state media with only one approved message
• Scapegoating portions of the population
(i.e., the unvaccinated, those who protest the state)
• Giving state-sanctioned ‘health’ apparatchiks absolute
authority over our lives
• Creating lockdown deaths and ruining small
businesses and countless lives in the process
We will never emerge from this as long as people continue to submit to it. Be like the people in Australia who recently went back to the beach in an act o massive civil disobedience. Giving in to the authoritarians is a slippery slope to more and more losses of freedom until nothing is left and we might as well be living in a Communist country. If we accept the loss of bodily autonomy, where does it end?