Join our free email list here.
Parents want to make the right decision about COVID19 vaccination for their child, and that involves weighing the benefits and risks.
The greatest benefits of COVID19 vaccination for children concern prevention. While there’s no sign the covid shots prevent illness from the hypothetical virus SARS-CoV-2, there is compelling evidence they prevent many other harms for parents and children alike, such as:
- Prevents confrontation with school administrators and other government bureaucrats demanding vaccination.
- Prevents criticism of your parenting skills, intelligence and sanity by pro-vax family, friends, and strangers on the internet.
- Prevents your child from being treated like a social outcast by vaccinated peers and their parents.
- Prevents your child from being excluded from extracurricular activities and sports.
- Prevents your child from being ineligible for certain jobs where COVID19 vaccination is required.
If the ‘covid…
View original post 877 more words