from Vaccination Nation, Feb 4, 2022
[The Ontario medical tyrants are starting to relent, under pressure from the truth]
And here are the cliff notes [by Jestre]
Listening to this guy is the free way to get tested for COVID. If you can smell the stench of dishonesty, you are free of infection. Yes, he does backpedal on vaccine passports, but I think it is important to address his lies first.
- He claims cases are receding because of public health measures. How can anyone believe that anymore? I will point to the National Hockey League, which had mandatory daily testing, full vaccination, quarantines galore, and yet most of the league has been infected this year. Cases are receding in the league because everyone has been infected already. Everywhere, regardless of the measures put in place, is seeing cases recede. Do we go down to the lower common denominator? Places with social distancing and mask mandates before the wave still experienced the same spikes in cases before they started to recede. He alludes to this later in the question period when he says Ontario is following the same decline in cases that South Africa and the UK have seen while acknowledging that they do not have the same fascist public health measures in place. I know I’m beating a dead horse, but it is important to give these bureaucrats no praise for their illegal and insane policies at any point in the past, present, or future.
- He continues to push vaccines on children. This ties into the first point, so I won’t say too much on this topic other than child sacrifice is an evil practice.
- Paxlovid. He is pushing this drug on the unvaccinated who are 60+ and indigenous people 50+ regardless of comorbidities. The EPIC-Standard Risk trials are being performed on unvaccinated individuals without comorbidites. With most of the study complete, the results are not statistically significant. I am not sure if Health Canada is recommending it for use on unvaccinated in general, but if they are, there is no scientific basis to do so. He also mentions that the drug will “keep you out of the hospital”. Even ignoring all of the drug-drug interactions and other potentially dangerous side effects, the number needed to treat was still 17.4 before one person was kept out of the hospital in the high risk group. That’s the best that can be said about the drug based on the only data we have: a press release from the manufacturer, which is the equivalent of a drug lord claiming to have the best dope in town.
- He claims if you are unvaccinated and get omicron you get “some” immunity, but there is a significantly a risk of reinfection from omicron over time. This can be mitigated by getting an mRNA booster. Then he claims it provides longer and stronger protection than natural immunity, and natural immunity is equivalent to one dose of an mRNA vaccine. He says all of that with absolutely no evidence to back up his point because there can be no evidence to back it up at this point. He literally just made it all up. If natural immunity from previous infection is lasting against omicron, even the CDC now admits it is much better than being vaccinated with any amount of doses. Sigh.
- He gets really nervous when he starts to talk about two doses of the vaccine against omicron, which he admits do not limit the risk of transmission “significantly” (despite the fact he said in the prior question you only get some immunity from being infected and that is equivalent to one dose….). That is, of course, the understatement of the year as Ontario has had negative vaccine effectiveness for awhile, and in fact, since Ontario started counting data in August, the risk of being infected with the virus for the vaccinated and unvaccinated alike is now equal or higher. He claims boosters are effective despite Ontario data showing that there has been negative vaccine effectiveness with boosters against omicron, which is certainly mitigated by the fact that Ontario is now treating those with two doses in the same way they treated the unvaccinated (cases don’t count for two weeks).
- He claims that the vaccine will protect the unvaccinated from personal risk, and that’s what we are all after, right? Well, Doctor, I don’t feel very protected having fascists push a drug on me for my “own safety”.
- He doubles down on masking protecting “me” and “you” when he claims mask mandates will be the last public health measures to go because they are still effective. Even the best of the fake mask studies only claims a minute amount of protection. What does that say about the vaccines that he has been pushing for this entire press conference?
That’s all I could stomach. But yes, he alluded to getting rid of the vaccine passport system. But he did so while lying through his teeth trying to save face — perhaps a good indicator of a press conference in Trudeau’s future.
Below: truckers blockade at border. The are standing on guard for Canada!
[This is a good summary of things thus far — by True North (always good coverage)]
by Harrison Faulkner, True North, Feb. 2, 2022
On Day 11 of the Truckers for Freedom Convoy, Erin O’Toole was ousted as Conservative leader, Candice Bergen assumed interim leadership and the Ottawa Police considered calling in the military on peaceful, unarmed protestors.
It was a huge day for the trucker convoy as the protest bagged its first major win – the turfing of opposition leader Erin O’Toole. News of a caucus revolt first surfaced Tuesday night, suggesting enough Conservative MPs had signed a letter to hold a vote on Erin O’Toole.
A party stalwart, Bergen had defended Canada’s truckers in Question Period on Monday in a fiery exchange with Liberal government house leader Mark Holland.
Bergen reminded the Liberals that Prime Minister Justin Trudeau had worn blackface “more times than he could remember” and that the Liberals had been silent when statues were being beheaded and churches being burned down across the country.
Early possibilities for the Conservative leadership include Pierre Poilievre, Leslyn Lewis, Patrick Brown and Michelle Rempel Garner.
Meanwhile in Coutts, Alberta, the ongoing standoff between the truckers and the RCMP remained largely unchanged, with the truckers continuing to hold strong.
This aerial footage from Rebel News shows the scene at the border earlier this morning.
Food and supplies were being driven into Coutts by locals who were allowed to get through the RCMP barricades. Everyone else was kept away from the scene.
An exchange between a protestor at the blockade and an RCMP officer was posted to Twitter. Here, you can hear the RCMP officer trying to convince the protestor to back down.
[The police missed their big chance to be true heroes and join the truckers]
“I see how you’re doing what you think is the right thing, but you’re doing it in the wrong way and not accomplishing what you want. In fact, you end up making your position worse,” the RCMP officer said.
Rebel News posted footage showing hundreds of trucks driving down to the Coutts border to join the blockade and offer their support.
In Ontario, the rhetoric ramped up against the peaceful truckers who have been camping out on Wellington Street since Friday.
Ottawa Police Chief Peter Sloly issued a warning today that his officers might not be prepared to handle the protestors who, peacefully and unarmed, have been dancing and singing for days. Chief Sloly said that all options “were on the table,” including calling in the military.
Sloly’s remarks were condemned by former Lieutenant general Michael Day, who commanded Canadian special forces.
“This is a horrible idea. These are unarmed citizens,” Day said on Twitter. “This is a police matter. Failure to act appropriately at the front end does not provide license to pass the buck.”
The scene on the ground today in Ottawa was again peaceful. Protestors continued singing and dancing for most of the afternoon while serving up free food and coffee on every block along the closed stretch of Wellington Street.
This was the scene on Parliament Hill today.
One trucker spoke to True North from his rig, sending a message to all Canadians that “(e)very village, every small city has to stand up and fight for our liberty and for our freedom.”
[This is a good idea: wherever you are, hold a sign or flag — join the movement!]
Watch this recap of Wednesday’s events in Ottawa.
The GoFundMe officially surpassed $10 million today. In response to the major donation milestone, GoFundMe paused the fund and is conducting a review. The total before the fund was paused had reached $10,096,500.
[I hope the would-be thieves at Ottawa City Council don’t get their traitorous hands on it]
Premier Scott Moe, governor of Saskatchewan, Canadian province that borders the US, announces end to all COVID regulations — including passports — in his province: “It’s time to look at ending all…” by Dr. Paul Alexander
Its over people, COVID IS DONE! and it took the dirty fingernail truckers of Canada (and some US) to wage the battle…I am there with them on the floor but you have no idea the depth of greatness of the trucker…the trucker will free the world now of this insanity that our governments set upon us…
“Our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand” — Ephesians 6:12-13
As Ottawa braces for thousands of protesters to converse on the city this weekend just like they did last weekend to support the “Freedom Convoy” truckers, the premier of Saskatchewan publicly declared on Thursday that he would end all COVID restrictions later this month.
Paul @Pauljanz11Watch the dominos fall… FYI Premier Scott Moe, the governor of Saskatchewan, a Canadian province that borders the US, announces an end to all COVID regulations — including passports — in his province: “It’s time to look at ending all remaining Covid measures and restrictions.”
[This is a good site. Now that Facebook has banned the truckers, Gab is preferred. Everyone should boycott Facebook. It’s garbage; it’s run by censors]
Video of border convoy in Alberta The videographer blames the waffling of Premier Jason Kenny.
Our Legacy, is our Unity Now. For when the police thought they would begin arresting people tonight, more honest souled Patriots arrived to box them in… VIDEO HERE
A HUGE Thank You to all the Farmers, Truckers and brave Patriots who are sleeping on the southern Alberta / Montana border tonight in their cabs and vehicles on a -22c evening with vigor in their souls to free Canada from these chains of oppression. @BC_FreedomFighters
CAVING IN CANADA: Two Provinces Will End COVID Restrictions Thanks to Protests.
[The truth is that Kenny dilly-dallied and put everyone through pain over this. He could have acted sooner but politicians are perpetually terrified of the media. The restrictions he’s lifting are limited thus far. Unless he’s lifting all mandates for Albertans he’s not done enough. He also flip-flopped saying initially he would not impose a vax passport then did. He’s weak. I hope they get someone else as Premier, someone who will stand up for the people. He failed them, like all the other medical tyrants. All these guys are pathetic – every one of them. The only credit I give thus far is to Moe (SK) for being the first]
Below: Convoy, Ottawa press conference. The organizer addresses the failure of all three levels of government to reach out to them, the media defamation of the truckers — which is truly offensive and wrong (why are the politicians opposing the people?!) and the GoFundMe problems caused by Ottawa City Council. But the fact is that whatever happens next, they’ve succeeded in uniting Canadians against medical tyranny! They are heroes.
The politicians and media are the villains in this story. They’ve betrayed the real Canada for their vision of what they hope it might look in the future: with themselves as masters and everyone else subservient. In reality, they’re making it worse for everyone.
Time to cancel Facebook: